We are delighted to introduce the new Strategic Plan 2018-2020.
The document details our strategic priorities over the coming years, which will be to:
● Advocate for rights and resources for people with dementia and their carers and communities;
● Promote and deliver sustainable dementia supports and services;
● Value and develop volunteering and branches;
● Create a culture throughout the organisation where our values and mission are understood and lived; and
● Strengthen our organisation’s capacity to deliver our strategic priorities.
The document also details our new vision ‘An Ireland where people on the journey of dementia are valued’ and our new mission ‘To advocate, empower and champion the rights of people living with dementia and their communities to quality support and services’.
You will also see included in the strategy our new values which will form the core of the organisation in the coming years and they are: Respect, Empathy, Integrity, Inclusiveness and Striving for Excellence.
Click here to read our new strategy.