September Walks 2021 – Croagh Patrick, The Western Way and the The Great Western Greenway
Join us in September for 3 days of walking in the spectacular countryside around Killary Harbour, Achill Island and Croagh Patrick.
See the brochure for all the details. Fill in the registration form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Dates: 2-5 September
Day 1 Walk – 2nd September: Great Western Greenway from Mulranny to Achill – 13.5 km
Day 2 Walk – 3rd September: Western Way from Lough Inagh to Leenaun – 17.1 km
Day 3 Walk – 4th September: Tóchar Phádraig last section, starting from the Boheh Stone and finishing at the summit of Croagh Patrick – 12km
Fundraising Target: €750 (€830 if single room required)
What’s included in your fundraising target:
- 3 nights Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, arrival 2nd September, departure 5th September at a 4 star hotel in Westport town – twin sharing accommodation
- Bus transfers to and from the start/finish point of the walk each day
- Refreshments during each day of walking
- Experienced local guide to lead walks
- Your fundraising contribution to The Alzheimer Society of Ireland
If you’d like to be contacted to go through the walk details then please fill in the form below: