Spring in Your Step Challenge
Get a Spring in Your Step this February!!
Shake off those winter cobwebs and get ready for brighter days ahead with our exciting new challenge.
Show your support for the 64,000 people living with dementia in Ireland and walk or run 64km, 64,000 steps or 64 laps in February. You can even come up with your own ‘64’ based challenge. The choice is yours!
Take part in your own time anywhere across the country, near your home or in your local park. Our only ask is to make sure to take part safely and in line with the latest government advice and restrictions around Covid-19. We can complete this challenge together while staying safely apart!!
Register through the form at the bottom of this page!!
Taking part is so easy. Follow these five simple steps:
- Register your details through the form below.
- We’ll email you with details of where you can join the Facebook group to keep on track and motivated for the month.
- Log each run or walk in February using the dedicated tracker we can send you or using your preferred fitness app or step counter.
- When you have completed the challenge send us proof by emailing a screenshot of your tracker or fitness app.
- Once we receive this we will send you a certificate to recognise your great achievement!