Family Carer Training North Dublin
Insights into Dementia – Informing and Empowering Family Carers
We offer the course at various venues around Ireland. They usually run in the evenings from 7.00pm to 9.30pm.
We cover the following topics in our courses:
- Week 1 Dementia and Looking after yourself
- Week 2 Changing Relationships and Accessing Information
- Week 3 Communication and Staying Active
- Week 4 Responsive Behaviours and Safety at Home
- Week 5 Personal Care and Nutrition and Eating Well
- Week 6 Course Review and Next Steps
Book Your Place
Alternatively click here to complete the form online.
If you have any questions please call our National Helpline on 1800 341 341