Family Carer Training, Tallaght
Insights into Dementia – Informing and Empowering Family Carers
We offer the course at various venues around Ireland. They usually run in the evenings from 7.00pm to 9.30pm.
We cover the following topics in our courses:
- Week 1 Introduction to Dementia & Changing Relationships
- Week 2 Communication & Responding to Changes in Behaviour
- Week 3 Nutrition and Eating Well & Engaging in Life Activities
- Week 4 Assisting With Personal Care & Safety at Home
- Week 5 Looking After Yourself as a Carer & Accessing Information
- Week 6 Care Delivery Action Plan & Certificate Presentation
Book Your Place
If the course is of interest to you, please download this Course Application Form and return it by email email@example.com or to the Training Department, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin.
Alternatively click here to complete the form online.
If you have any questions please call our National Helpline on 1800 341 341