ASI Values Week 2019
In December 2019, The ASI held its first Values Week to celebrate the organisation’s values.
Staff in each region showcased how they live their values in their working life.
During Values Week, a different day care centre from across the country highlighted a Value of the Day.
The ASI’s values are …
• RESPECT: Due regard for the feelings, wishes, abilities and rights of others
• EMPATHY: Understanding and sharing the feelings of others
• INTEGRITY: Transparent/accountable delivery of all services / strong ethical principles
• INCLUSIVENESS: Our community includes all; internal staff, branches, other volunteers and external stakeholders
• STRIVING EXCELLENCE: Empowering by continuous learning to ensure best practice and approach
On day one of Values Week 2019 we visited Whistlemount Day Care, Meath and celebrated the value of Striving for Excellence
On day two of Values Week 2019 we visited Le Cairde Day Care in Tipperary and celebrated the value of Empathy
On day three of Values Week 2019 we visited Bethany House Day Care in Carlow and celebrated the value of Respect
On day four of Values Week 2019 we visited Adare Day Care in Limerick and celebrated the value of Integrity
On the fifth day of Values Week 2019 we visited National Office in Dublin and celebrated the values of Inclusiveness
Pictures from around the services