Where your money goes
It is the policy of The Alzheimer Society of Ireland to promote openness and transparency.
Some basic facts about ASI (2017 figures)
- Total income € 19.3 million
- Sources of our Income include;
- Public Bodies (HSE, DSP) €13.9m
- Client contributions €1.9m
- Fundraising €2.8m
- Atlantic Philantrophies & Other Grants € 0.40m
We spend over 91% of all funds received on direct care provision such as Day Care, Home Care, Respite, and Information & Advisory Services. The remainder is used for governance, advocacy, research, and fundraising costs.
All figures are published annually. The Board of Directors offer their services on a purely voluntary basis.
Annual Financial Statements & Director’s Report