I have Dementia
Find out about practical steps you can take to manage your condition and plan for the future.
This section explains what early-onset dementia is, employment rights and talking to children.
This section provides practical tips & advice on keeping active, driving & dementia, connecting with others and assistive technology.
Information on legal and financial affairs, health and care needs and plans for the future
This sections gives information and tips for living well after a diagnosis with dementia.
There is a range of drug treatments that can help some people manage some of the symptoms.
- Living with Dementia: an introduction for family carers.
- Practical steps to promote your independence
- Eating well with dementia
- Practical tips for living well with dementia
- Practical Tips for Coping with Memory Loss
- View all publications