I have Dementia
Find out about practical steps you can take to manage your condition and plan for the future.
This sections gives information and tips for living well after a diagnosis with dementia.
There is a range of drug treatments that can help some people manage some of the symptoms.
This section provides practical tips & advice on keeping active, driving & dementia, connecting with others and assistive technology.
Information on legal and financial affairs, health and care needs and plans for the future
This section explains what early-onset dementia is, employment rights and talking to children.
- Living with Dementia: an introduction for family carers.
- Practical steps to promote your independence
- Eating well with dementia
- Practical tips for living well with dementia
- Practical Tips for Coping with Memory Loss
- View all publications