About Tea Day
The Nation is Coming To Tea!
This May 2nd Alzheimer’s Tea Day will celebrate 25 years of supporting the 55,000 people living with dementia in Ireland.
The Biggest, most powerful and enjoyable tea party in Ireland!
We hope you will support this special day by organising a Tea Day event at your home, workplace, local community center or parish or somewhere special. Invite your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to have a cuppa and maybe a treat or two!
It’s easy to do and, no Tea Day is too big or too small!
More and More people need our support!
Every day, more and more people are turning to The Alzheimer Society of Ireland seeking a range of really important services like our Day Care Centres, respite, home care, social clubs, carer support groups, Alzheimer cafés and the very busy National Helpline (1800 341 341)
Alzheimer’s Tea Day is the most important fundraising campaign you can get involved in this year. Your funds go straight to your local area, to support your local ASI services.
- €10 can provide an hour at an Alzheimer’s cafe for a person with dementia
- €25 can provide one hour of Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
- €50 can provide a session of Musical Therapy to people with dementia
- €100 can run a Social club for one day
There are 55,000 people living with dementia in Ireland today.
You can imagine how many more that impacts when you include loved ones, extended families, friends, colleagues, carers and neighbours. And the number is set to double in the next 20 years!
Alzheimer’s National Tea Day Raffle
A huge thank you to all the wonderful companies who have very kindly sponsored the amazing prizes for year’s raffle!
Have you got your Tickets?
Be in with a chance to win:
- Brooks Hotel – An over night stay with a viewing of a favourite movie of your choice in the private cinema.
- €500 Marks and Spencer’s Voucher
- A Skelligs Chocolate Hamper
- 1 Night B&B in Marlfield House, Gorey, Co Wexford.
- Afternoon Tea for two in the Westbury Hotel
You can enter by using the tickets in your Tea Day Organisers Toolkit or by giving our team a call on 01 2073800 for tickets, €1 for one ticket or €10 for 12 tickets.
*Draw will take place on 31st May and winners will be announced here and on Facebook
*Be sure to return your sold tickets to us by the 24th May at: The Alzheimer Society of Ireland, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin