Ennis Home Care
Our home care service offers dementia specific, person centred care and our trained staff work with clients to ensure that we meet your needs.
Our service assigns a trained dementia care worker to client’s home for a certain number of hours per week. We provide support, activities and practical information to the person with dementia as well as respite from caring for the caregiver.
Our focus is to support the person with dementia in engaging in activities at home and enabling them to remain in their community for as long as possible.
Home care includes..
- One to one committed support from the same Home Carer
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation, personal hygiene and dressing
- Assistance with exercise and pursuing recreational activities
- Respite from care giving for the care giver
The HSE also provide Home Care Packages to support people with dementia to live at home. You can read more about this option here.
The Alzheimer Society of Ireland Care Services are committed to protecting your personal data. Please read our Data Protection – Fair Processing Notice.