South Dublin Home Care
Our home care service offers dementia specific, person centred care and our trained staff work with clients to ensure that we meet your needs.
Our service assigns a trained dementia care worker to a client’s home for a certain number of hours per week. We provide support, activities and practical information to the person with dementia and respite from caring for the caregiver.
Our focus is to support the person with dementia in engaging in activities at home and enabling them to remain in their community for as long as possible.
Home care includes:
- One-to-one committed support from the same Home Carer
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation, personal hygiene and dressing
- Assistance with exercise and pursuing recreational activities
- Respite from caregiving for the caregiver
HSE Home Care Packages
The HSE also provide Home Care Packages to support people with dementia to live at home. You can read more about this option here on the HSE website.